Saturday, April 14, 2007

Resemblance....


How often do we actually hear people say that you looklike this actor/actress,this star that star,someone'scousin,friend of my friend goes on and on....am quite sure a number of times.Come to think of it is the perception of the individuals who in turn dnt think alike.
p.s- mind you here am not talking about bloodrelations!
The scientists mite not agree with me they would come up with DNA structure theory in a way they can be true also.Lets leave out scientists and their mind boggling researches ..ufff!!!
A great percentage of people think I have got a familiar face which means I resemble 1 out of 20 ppl dnt wanna count further.wat makes me so familiar till date never got an answer.but this familiarity mite lead to embarrassment at times.let me tell u one of my such experiences….Way back in the year of 2002-2003 when I was in pune..... studying in Fergusson my dear friend roopsa's elder cousin bro with his friend came dwn frm Kolkata.so we without giving a second thought decided on f.c road's Ccd.anyway as usual just like everyone does we started talking over coffee. Adjacent to us thr was this couple sitting while I was watching a song on channel V. Suddenly the guy came lil near to me and said:
Mr.X : excuse me!
Me(lil surprised) :yes.
Mr.X (with a smile) : I want to tell u something ..
Me(with suspicion) :
go ahead..
Mr.X(with full conviction) :
you knw u look likeAntara mali infact much cuter than her !
Me(thinking it to be a prank) :I think you must be joking.


The girl joining him :no actually its true! We have been observing u for a longtime and we decided whoeverwould convey this to her would treat the other to a cup of coffee.


Me(already reached the heights of embarrassment) : thank u!

Yes I did notice few more ppl staring at me..... oh gosh!!!..n yes u guessed it rite I dint take much time to run frm that place …
My hatred for Antara mali grew more stronger.
Roopsa, her bro n his frnd teased me throughout the evening and me kept on repeating "a-n-t-a-r-a mali why sheeeee????"disgusting!!
Since that day whenever she comes on t.v I prefer not to watch her!!
My resemblance list till date: ayesha jhulka,shwetakeswani(des main nikla hoga chand),prachi desai(baniwalia:kasam se),diya mirza,pooja batra,renuka sahane,Gabriela sabatini,michelle Pfeiffer…..
What do u think…..???

8 comments:

kuntal saha said...

Excuse me....
Can I ask you something...???
Have we met before...??? you look so similar to my very close friend...

I am extremely sorry!!! if you not that girl... my sweet little kiddie friend... :D

nice compliment sweety... Antara Mali... AAEEEEE... HHAAEEEE..... :-)

But for me you are more like the girl next door... and nothing else... :-D

Sam said...

hey.... i almost forgot abt this one.... remind me to talk to roopsa regarding this!! :D

Unknown said...

can't comment untill i c :P

Unknown said...

and yes in two days u have written so much ...sum more time here and u wud be writing ur thesis....INDIA is so proud of U ..;)))) gr8 going..

Unknown said...

wow i hope i find my resemblance too all people say is i know u no one juss says u look like some1 i know sad good post and equally well maintained blog

Anonymous said...

nice resemblance i wud guess wid so many ppl...i got 2 knw of ur reaction when mentioned abt ur similarity wid antara mali..wat abt others???

Aashi said...

ROFLMAO!!!!....lolzzz...wellies nice piece here isha :D err..sry i guess ur called gini here..
newyz i lykd ur style ...the fact that in the most plain way u put such an amusing point is quite creditable :) KUDOS 2 YA!!!

Tushar Mangl said...

ahh
reminds of the time
i was at the cinema with my friends
and a buncha of gals surround me
and tell me i look like hrithik roshan
My goodness instantly me being the shy guy had a face red hot blushing
and firends all staring at me
hehehehe
i culdnt even mumble thnx to them
hahahah