Friday, April 13, 2007

Excuse me!!!!

Well… hmmmn..here I am writing my first blog.. It couldn't have been possible without the constant instigation of one of my very close friend who himself is a blogger and has this misconception that I can write too. Hope I prove him right..... hehhhehhehe..Now that I have taken this audacious step the main question is what should I write...... I mean what kinda topic should I choose n type down.. My friend thinks I keep very strong view points about any issue. Does that mean I should write abt social issues, political issues, or should go the philo way..aaaa...or should I write about my fav. sport Cricket - about the ongoing sad saga of BCCI and the players, the political tussle, the ego etc etc..if I do so my female friends will definitely be after me and their first reaction wud be "isha not again" thou my male friends would simply love it.. but can't make girls angry....... am quite considerate.... ahem ahem!…or should I write an article about health n beauty.. the probs,their cure, homemade remedies, how to be stylist, how to groom blah blah...mind u haven't done any course so better I don't take the risk , moreover can't take the shouts of all my male friends which usually goes like this whenever I start with such topic "isha u r better off as a tomboyyyyy"… alrite alrite..here lies my problem likhoon bhi toh kya likhoon??
Let me put on my thinking cap one more time hope it wrks, shud I write abt all my blogger friends n appreciate their commendable work..naaah..its difficult to do the balancing act u see.. how about writing about myself u know introduction types but do I know myself very well? Yes I have done swot analysis of myself(strength, weakness, opportunity , threat). Can u beat that? Believe me its easy to do swot analysis of various companies but its an uphill task for oneself …I might not do justice to myself..or might get boring as I can go on n an obvious proclivity..hhihihhihihi..should I try writing about spiritual stuff.. about me being atheist n why…or since I have a defense background I can write about various places where my dad was posted, the experiences I had, abt different ppl..i can nai…but that will take ages as I am such a sluggard….enuff enuff my grey matters worked overtime today they need good rest n sleep so u know will continue later on!!!!!
Till then stay tuned............... Isha might get active anytime!!

6 comments:

Sam said...

hmmm.........
good to see the cat set loose among the pigeons!! hehe...
welcome to the world of blog writing gini.....
write more still......... and let you thoughts loose.... they might help or inspire someone!! I think you know that!!
btw, u r more of a girl than a tomboy!! that's what i have seen!! :P
Cheerio!!

kuntal saha said...

hmmmmmm............. what to say.... I was expecting something naive... something kiddish... thoughts that are not arranged properly... thoughts that aren't composed properly... that time I forgot that who is that girl... who is starting her own blog... a place of her own...

She may be the new comer here in the blogger's world... but not a new comer in the field of writing... I know many more to come :-) coz what I know about this girl... when we will start seeing this world around through her glasses... it will be an entirely different world we will be seeing... :-D

Welcome to this bloggers world... enjoy blogging!!

knock... knock... I am waiting... for giving many more comments... :-D

Anonymous said...

Good to see U....

Unknown said...

okayy..so big problem that u don't know what to write on..try using NONSENSE..as in topic..and subject u can cover the world..for inspiration do consider me :P problem solved i guess ;))))

Unknown said...

wow.. i didnt know you could be so philosophical.. the possessiveness and obsession one was great.. you should write a book.. and as i had already said that you are great.. devi's can do anything na.. waiting for more.. and waiting for you to write about cricket.. hehe..

Aashi said...

:)just dropeed in2 say ur in the ryt place lady n tht male buddy of yours wellies thank you myt :D